missing ISO8859-15 locale in OpenSolaris Build 101a

Last Friday, I recognized, that the de_AT.ISO8859-15 locale is missing.
There were only UTF-8 locales in the system available

bash-3.2$ locale -a
C
POSIX
ar_EG.UTF-8
ar_SA.UTF-8
bg_BG.UTF-8
ca_ES.UTF-8
cs_CZ.UTF-8
da_DK.UTF-8
de.UTF-8
de_AT.UTF-8
de_CH.UTF-8
de_DE.UTF-8
de_LU.UTF-8
el.UTF-8
el_CY.UTF-8
el_GR.UTF-8
en_AU.UTF-8
en_CA.UTF-8
en_GB.UTF-8
en_IE.UTF-8
en_MT.UTF-8
en_NZ.UTF-8
en_US.UTF-8
es.UTF-8
es_AR.UTF-8
es_BO.UTF-8
es_CL.UTF-8
es_CO.UTF-8
es_CR.UTF-8
es_EC.UTF-8
es_ES.UTF-8
So I could not edit with vi/vim some source-files, because they were all in
ISO8859-15 encoded.

After searching and searching, I didn't find any hint about this.
Today I searched again and after starting the packagemanager, I found
a package named "SUNWlang-de-extra". This package lists the ISO8859-1 and
ISO8859-15 for de_AT and de_DE.

After the installation:

bash-3.2$ locale -a
C
POSIX
ar_EG.UTF-8
ar_SA.UTF-8
bg_BG.UTF-8
ca_ES.UTF-8
cs_CZ.UTF-8
da_DK.UTF-8
de
de.ISO8859-15
de.UTF-8
de_AT
de_AT.ISO8859-1
de_AT.ISO8859-15
de_AT.ISO8859-15@euro
de_AT.UTF-8
de_CH
de_CH.ISO8859-1
de_CH.UTF-8
de_DE
de_DE.ISO8859-1
de_DE.ISO8859-15
de_DE.ISO8859-15@euro
de_DE.UTF-8
de_DE.UTF-8@euro
de_LU.UTF-8
Now I can set the default-locale in /etc/default/init again to the de_AT.ISO8859-15 locale, to do not damage my source files.