MP3-Player CMX Stringray 4GB

Today I heard the Netbeans Podcast 49 but I didn't finish on the way to work.
So I connected the MP3-Player to my SunRay 1G station which is operating with
SunRay Software 4.0.

It got automatically mounted under /tmp/SUNWut/mnt/

/opt/SUNWut/bin/utdiskadm -l shows the output:
[ewer@sunray2:/]>utdiskadm -l
Device Partition Mount Path
------ --------- ----------
disk1 disk1s2 /tmp/SUNWut/mnt/ewer/noname


The path is accessible and I could play the mp3 file with the Java Media Player.
After listening, I umounted the device and did the "eject":

[ewer@sunray2:/]>utdiskadm -u /tmp/SUNWut/mnt/ewer/noname
[ewer@sunray2:/]>utdiskadm -l
Device Partition Mount Path
------ --------- ----------
disk1 disk1s2
[ewer@sunray2:/]>utdiskadm -r disk1


After this I could unplug the player.