dbx does not allow to debug on OpenSolaris Build 105

Today I got an e-mail about the new Webcast containing the runtime checking
functions accessible via dbx, dbxtool and in SunStudio.

I tried this featuer on my OpenSolaris 2008.11 dev-Build 105 and failed in
every combination:

bash-3.2$ dbx strcpytest
For information about new features see `help changes'
To remove this message, put `dbxenv suppress_startup_message 7.7' in your .dbxrc
Reading strcpytest
Reading ld.so.1
dbx: internal error: could not iterate over load objects -- unknown rtld_db.so error code
dbx: internal error: liobject_get_liolist failed



After searching around I found the following Bug-Entry
http://bugs.opensolaris.org/view_bug.do?bug_id=6786744.

There is a problem with 32-Bit dbx. Workaround is to use 64bit.
The bug is already fixed in Build 106.
So I have to wait and see.