Opensolaris upgrade to 107 failed part II

As I described in the first upgrade to Build 107, the intel graphics
driver does not work for me.
Today I managed the reconfigure xorg.conf to use the VESA driver.

My problem on the first attempt was, that I configured 2 Cards on for the
LCD display and one for the external monitor. During the test
I configured card0 for vesa, but forgot card1. Card1 seems to be the one
necessary for the LCD display.

So Build 107 is up and running, but with VESA instead of the native intel
graphics driver.

But as I saw today, the multihead does not work with vesa

For me as a native German speaker, I'm also using a german environment and
much more is the german keyboard.

There is also a problem in Build 107 with recognizing the correct keyboard.

See http://blogs.sun.com/alanc/entry/xorg_1_5_3_in for a workaround.

You have to set the Keyboard rules in the xorg.conf.

Section "InputDevice"
Identifier "Keyboard0"
Driver "kbd"
Option "XkbRules" "xorg"
Option "XkbModel" "pc105"
Option "XkbLayout" "gb"
EndSection