synergy & OpenSolaris Build 109 bring the @ back

I had problems running the intel driver on build 107/108/109. On the xwin-discuss
list, I got from a Sun employee a new intel driver. This one works now.
On Build 108, there was a problem with the kernel and the X-server. The
kernel didn't properly supply the keyboard.

So I had to configure it by hand in the xorg.conf.

With Build 109, I removed the keyboard configuration again and it works now.

I get the german keyboard.

The other thing is:

I'm using synergy for sharing the keyboard and mouse between my SunRay and
my OpenSolaris laptop.
During the usage of the keyboard configuration in the xorg.conf, I didn't get
the extra characters like @ and \, which are only reachable with the Alt-Gr on a
German keyboard.
But with Buiild 109 and the keyboard reporting of the kernel the characters
are back again.

Now I see also in the Xorg-log the used parameters:

(**) Option "CoreKeyboard"
(**) Keyboard0: always reports core events
(II) Keyboard0: Opened device "/dev/kbd"
(--) Keyboard0: Keyboard type: USB (6)
(--) Keyboard0: Keyboard layout: 9
(--) XKB: model: "sun_type6_euro_usb"
(--) XKB: layout: "de"
(--) Keyboard0: XkbModel = sun_type6_euro_usb
(--) Keyboard0: XkbLayout = de
(**) Option "AutoRepeat" "500 30"
(**) Option "XkbRules" "xorg"
(**) Keyboard0: XkbRules: "xorg"
(**) Option "XkbModel" "sun_type6_euro_usb"
(**) Keyboard0: XkbModel: "sun_type6_euro_usb"
(**) Option "XkbLayout" "de"
(**) Keyboard0: XkbLayout: "de"
(**) Option "Panix106" "off"
(**) Option "CustomKeycodes" "off"
(**) Keyboard0: CustomKeycodes disabled
I used just a simple rule of

Section "InputDevice"
Identifier "Keyboard0"
Driver "kbd"
# Option "XkbRules" "xorg"
# Option "XkbModel" "pc105"
# Option "XkbLayout" "de"
Option "BellDevice" "/dev/audio"
EndSection
which used a different parametrization.