Running pdf_presenter_console on OpenIndiana

On this blog, I have recognized the PdfPresenterConsole.

To compile it, there are some prerequsites. I had to manually compile the
vala-Language.

Evince already brought in the libpoppler and the remaining parts were
already on my laptop.

Doing the compilation issued an error from cmake about an unsupported
command unset.

Because I compiled a new vala compiler, the version must be suitable.
To circumvent this compile error, I commented in
Pdf-Presenter-Console-2.0/cmake/Vala_CMake/vala/ValaVersion.cmake

    unset(version_accepted)

out.
After this the compilation could be done without a problem and
the presenter could be started without a problem.

It displays on the internal and external Screen, shows the remaining
presentation time and next slide.