Visual Studio Code using for Python development

Some time ago, I wrote some programs in python. Now I had to search for some problems in the
scripts.
During the old day's, I used the Python-Plugins for the NetBeans IDE.

Since I got a new laptop and had to change from Linux to Windows, I do not have the "old"
environment anymore.

Now I had installed Visual Studio Code and tried to open the python source code.

I played around some time ago and installed a bunch of extensions and also some for python:


Here you see the selected button to get to the extensions and the one's I could find for python.

In the code itself, I still miss a "navigator" or "function list", but it's possible to navigate through the
source code. Select a method call and hover with the <Ctrl>-Key pressed:


This seems worth to investigate more on Visual Studio Code.